Thursday, April 15, 2010

I know I am following my bliss when my work is an act of love and devotion. Every day is a joy to live!

Ok so my throat is still infected my tongue has sores on it ,my eyes have a rash and sores in them and i am pretty sure i have sores in my nose and sinuses.You would think i  would be use to this by now.The taste in my mouth is so bad i cant even stand it.Its a double ended sword.If i go get the steroids again that’s another 10-15 lbs.And i cry over everything.I have gained over 50lbs since the start of all this.i use to be pretty attractive woman now look like old beat up lady.I for one am not complaining about how i look but would be nice to look healthy and not have dark circles around my eyes and big bags of fluid under and around my eyes.The cure is almost worse then the illness.

I try so hard to not show how sick i really am that other  forget how sick i really am.I push myself to the point of exhaustion.Just to fix a good dinner can wipe me out let alone have to do all the cleaning up the next day.When i vacuum i cannot walk rest of the day.I have had 2 back surgeries and now have 2 more bulging disk that i will not have surgery on because my curvature of the spine is so bad it would not take the pain away any how. I am going to have my granddaughter here for 4 days and pray the weather stays nice.They give me a reason to get up everyday.A reason to keep fighting and not give up.

Thank god for grandkids they are God’s reward for having children.

IMGA0067 IMGA0061

DSC02647

Hope your days filled with sunshine and fresh air………

No comments:

Post a Comment